Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] Opinions on the LUG
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 13:53:20 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

On Mon, 22 Feb 1999 13:25:47 -0500 Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
wrote:
> 	Peter--
>
> 		 You will find that there are a great many very nice people
> on this list.  I am not one of them.

He's telling you the truth here, Peter.....I've been on the
receiving end of his shit, and it's stinky!!!  I really like
ol' Buzz, tho.......

> 		I find your approach to be obnoxious and I believe that your
> ignorance to be exceeded only by your ego.  I realize that this response
> will only feed your psychopathology but, I'm sorry, I just feel compelled to
> make my opinion known.  Your tactic of provoking people and then saying
> "...oops, you didn't understand me," is infantile.

Welcome to the crowd, Peter, you're egotistical, obnoxious,
and infantile....Sounds like you're on the right group>>>>>:)
Maybe you really are a photographer.......those traits
are requisite, especially if you're also a Leica user.....
So I hear....:)

Walt