Subject: Re: [Leica] return of the LUG police ?(was: Leica lenses)
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 08:42:19 EST

Thank God you're not dead Walt.  It's been lonely around here without you.
This is not a good way to start your week but if you feel better by expressing
yourself it's perfectly ok with me.   Please take a deep breath and don't let
this stuff get to you.  As I said in my note this is not life and death.

I certainly hope that you have a good week!

Bob Bedwell

<< Ya'll have WAY, WAY too much time/money.......been working a lot
 (you know, that stuff ya do in-between buying Leicas) and haven't
 been in here much.....but when I come back, more whining, bitching,
 back-biting....we got poor and rich, lucky and unlucky, from every
 God-forsaken corner of the globe....and you expect us to AGREE?!?!?!

 And if I'VE pissed anybody off from said "God-forsaken" country
 (California, France, N.J.)......too bad......Get a life......or
 move to some civilized place....

 Walt (and you thought I was dead!) Delesandri