Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 diopter settings
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 20:46:17 -0600

At 06:26 PM 2/21/99 -0800, you wrote:
>I have found that the MOST sharp selective meter ring and
>microprism center is found (for my eyes) at the extreme "-"

If that works for you, then go for it. Just make sure you are doing it
right and that the viewfinder is totally out of focus (the subject that
would normally be in focus, not the screen) when you adjust so that it
doesn't compete with  you seeing the screen itself.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I disagree with unanimity.