Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 diopter settings
From: Francesco <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 18:26:11 -0800

Eric et al:

I have found that the MOST sharp selective meter ring and
microprism center is found (for my eyes) at the extreme "-"
setting.  I assume that the "normal" eyesight setting is the middle
bar between the "+" and "-" halves of the wheel.  Does it seem
right for me to use the far "-" setting?  Where do others have their
R8 diopter wheels set for perfect focus?

Francesco