Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 focusing problems, now what to shoot?
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 06:52:58 EST

Harrison:

Don't hold back now!

I wonder if this is a universal problem for professional photographers only.
I will not purchase an SLR without diopter control.  In fact, I have never
thought about this being an issue with anyone.

Harrison, I thought you were getting rid of your R8?

Bob Bedwell
<<
 I  want  to know why on earth all camera manufacturers now think it is
 necessary to include this stupid adjustment on cameras today?