Subject: [Leica] another Kodak moment
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 16:52:28 -0800

Well... today, another Kodak box arrived, this time a single roll of "Black
& White +", with a "Viewfinder" letter and evaluation paper. I guess I
should get on more Kodak lists so they'll send me free film weekly...

Last year I got four rolls of K64 and six rolls of E100SW.

I still use Velvia in my R cameras and MS 100/1000 in my M camera.

Maybe the new E100VS or E100VC will move me over...

Jim