Subject: [Leica] Peter and the 400mm F2.8 Lens' + long lens tests (Off Topic)
From: Lucien <lucien@ubi.edu>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 01:47:14 +0100

Jim Brick wrote before:

> Peter is a nice guy, well informed, an engineer, and a
> respected magazine columnist. I believe that many of his LUG
> remarks are truly intended as humor. NY humor rather than
> Texas humor.

Jim,

IMO, the problem with that kind of attitude,
is that it can change the ambiance.
In a way, thanks to Peter K., I found this list less friendly
than before (and certainly not more interesting).
What I found funny in his posts was not, I think,
what he intended to be humorous.
:-/
Another cultural clash!

Disclaimer:
As usual, this was not intented to be sarcastic (or caustic),
just an innocent comment !

Peter,

Off course, you are entitled to say things as an opinion.
No problem with that.
;-)

Good night,

Lucien