Subject: RE: [Leica] long lens tests
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 14:35:19 -0800

Sorry Ted,

But you indicated you did not test it otherwise it was quite and interesting
twist of words.  Besides, I never have seen you mention you ever used a
Canon SLR, but please tell me did you like what did you like or dislike
about the Canon EF 400mmL II lens?  COmpared to your Leica 400mm, what did
you think?  What criteria did you use to test it!?
Look forward to your reply.
Thanks.

Peter K