Subject: [Leica] M6 viewfinder etc
From: "Anders Johansson" <ajo@algonet.se>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 21:29:07 +0100

I was in the process of buying a new M6 when I read these "horror" reports
on the list of the not so good viewfinder in the M6. Well -  today I
compared the VF of my CL, M2, M5 and a new M6. Not so very surprisingly the
CL is clearly inferior - but good enough to be used with shorter lenses - a
camera to love!. IMHO the best finders were the M5 and the new M6 - both
equally very bright and very easy to focus. So - I will eventually get my
new M6.... Just wanted to add my findings - the opinion of the VF of the M6
seems to be individual!!

Anders

"A new epoch had begun:
Wagner was my God, and I wanted to become his prophet." BW 1947