Subject: [Leica] Telyt 400 f6.8 question
From: Alexander <mediadyne@hol.gr>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 21:50:46 +0200

Hello.

I have recently acquired the above mentioned lens. Unfortunately, it came with no instructions.
Although I can use it alone (i.e. only the lens), I have no idea how to put all the parts together
for the "pistol" type grip. there are so many litle parts with the lens, i have no idea where to
start. Does anyone have a site with instructions, or can anyone tell me how to put it together?
If it takes to long, you could email me privately.

Thank you friends!