Subject: RE: [Leica] Ebay item
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 12:38:46 +0100

Hey BD!

I used to play bluegrass when I was in the US and liked the Doc Watson
style, some kind of full speed flat picking which I could perform because
I'm basically a jazz player! Being from France, I just learned to play in
Django Reinhardt's way! So your excuse is actually lousy, remember, Django
only played with two fingers because of his burned left hand.
Anyway, keep the Takamine,
Thib.