Subject: RE: [Leica] FS: Leica R7
From: "Shih, Chiente" <chiente.shih@unisys.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 10:57:16 -0600

I am prompted to ask whether the promotion from R7 to R8 will result
in better or more pleasing photos for the taker.

Having read various messages about chasing the latest model I wonder if
there is any parallel with the skiier who is always looking to acquire the
latest year's model of ski on account of changes in the paint design and
exterior fashion statement.

Just curious :-)

jh

Well, R7 is a superb body just like Jim mentioned a thousand times. It is
just that I need faster shutter speed while using the flash. Also, I really
like the body shape of R8. In fact , I guess I will not know if I could get
better photo after switching to R8. :-)

Eddie