Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: Leica R7
From: John Hudson <jahudson@direct.ca>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 08:24:32 -0800

At 09:29 AM 19-02-99 -0600, "Shih, Chiente" <chiente.shih@unisys.com> wrote:

>I need to get some money out of this R7 to upgrade to R8. It is a chrome
>body. mint-, everything works greatly. Including a Domke strap and body cap.
>
>ask for $950 plus S&H

I am prompted to ask whether the promotion from R7 to R8 will result
in better or more pleasing photos for the taker.

Having read various messages about chasing the latest model I wonder if
there is any parallel with the skiier who is always looking to acquire the
latest year's model of ski on account of changes in the paint design and
exterior fashion statement.

Just curious :-)

jh