Subject: RE: [Leica] <no subject>
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 10:32:58 -0500

What bothered me most about this production was the sanitizing of a tragic
and terrifying event, i.e.: the bright bahamian-blue water below decks as
the ship
sinks, the over-colorized and glowing  lighting,  etc.  He should have
changed to a
(LEICA) "nocti" and "3200" once the iceberg hit. . .I'm sure for those who
were there,
it was very dark, cold,  grainy and black & white that terrible night!

Excellent points. But then, it was a movie, not a film, and an "epic" at
that.....