Subject: [Leica] [Off topic] Darkroom Survey Response
From: Jim Colburn <jc60714@navix.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 15:26:39 -0600

Hello-
	May as well add me to the list.  Enlarger is a Frankenstein creation, I
think it started as a Vivitar.  I got tired of the vibration, so I replaced
the column with a piece of hydraulic shaft.  Got tired of the head,
replaced it with a Beseler, IIRC.  Then the base wasn't to my satisfaction
so I replaced it.  Lenses are various El-Nikkors.  There is also a 4x5
enlarger of unknown origin in a state of disassembly in one corner.
	Tanks and reels are a twenty-year accumulation of assorted stainless
steel.  Easel is a 4-bladed homemade result of frustration with a factory
easel.
	Most of the B&W film I shoot (this month, at least!) is Techpan or HP5+.
Developers on hand are HC-110 and Microdol.  Papers are Ilford (and a
shrinking hoard of carefully stored Oriental-glad its back!)  This may all
change, I am going to pick up some TMZ and TMax developer tomorrow, and try
Eric's technique for TMZ @ 6400...
Jim Colburn