Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica's Stock Price info on the Net
From: Dominique PELLISSIER <pelliss@droit-eco.univ-nancy2.fr>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 21:11:46 +0100

At 22:56 17/02/99 -0800, Bill wrote :
>Hello Group,
For those of you who inquired about where to find the price of Leica stock,
here is the answer.
Go to the web site of the German newspaper Die Welt at http://www.welt.de
then click on the word BORSE which is in the upper left hand corner of the
page.  Now click on the letter "L" and scroll down until you find Leica#.
The prices are in Euros.  The Euro is about equal to the US dollar at this
time.  The price is listed under "voltag Euro".  Today's close was 7.20. If
you look to the right of that number it will give you the 52 week high and
low.

>I think you will find this to be interesting reading.
>
>Regards,
>
>Bill Erfurth
>m6rf@yahoo.com

I saw the data and this is really terrible. Highest price : 16.87 ; lowest
price :6.46. Price of the day : 7.10. What a drop !
I don't know the number of shares in order to estimate the market value of
Leica Camera.Maybe could I buy the company for peanuts ?
Seriously, as the present price of a share reflects the sum of the
discounted dividends in the future, the market, if efficient, is presently
rather pessimistic on the future of Leica.

Dominique Pellissier