Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: R8
From: Dominique PELLISSIER <pelliss@droit-eco.univ-nancy2.fr>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 12:46:19 +0100

At 13:53 16/02/99 -0600, Harrison wrote :

>For Sale: Leica R8 demo. 1395.00
>
>This camera was sent to me as a replacement for the R8 I had that was
giving me so many problems.It is a later production model and is in the
same condition as if you were to buy a demo camera from any delear listing
them as demo gear.I have not used this body at all.  It came from Leica NJ
to me today FED-EX, I opened the box to look at the body, packaged it back
up.  It comes with all paperwork, strap and body cap and batteries.

>Harrison McClary

I don't understand. You had a R8 which was, acccording to your mail, a dog
; and Leica USA has just sent to you a demo model, not a "factory fresh" one !
Have I well observed ?

Dominique Pellissier