Subject: [Leica] Re: Diltilled water
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 11:27:45 -0800

Yes indeed, I do know this, but after washing our film in tap water, I (we)
always "final rinsed" in distilled water. Then squeegeed with a VW wiper
blade or Kodak Photo Chamois, exquisitely clean, of course. I would like to
see a reference to this possible problem. Since I have not encountered it,
I'm reluctant to buy it. And if it is indeed a problem phenomena, I would
like to know about it. Thanks Ken, for bringing it up originally, but I
need more info.

And thanks Robert, I forgot about acid rain. I guess we could wash our
"photoflo'ed" plastic reels in it. :)

Jim