Subject: Re: [Leica] Film reels (was: B&W film (long))
From: "JeffS" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 22:58:59 -0700

I use Jobo 1500-series plastic reels, and like the fact that just 5 will
allow me to max out the capabilities of my CPE-2 processor, whether I'm
processing 35, 120 or 220 film. Stainless reels are great, particularly the
part about not having to fully dry them between uses. But that's a luxury I
will put off for awhile longer. One thing that helped me to like my plastic
reels a whole lot more was finding out that these should not be dipped into
Photo-Flo, which causes jams with subsequent rolls of film.

Jeff