Subject: Re: [Leica] Delta 3200 -Reply
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 17:53:08 -0800

There is an article describing the hydrogen peroxide fuming method in an old
issue of Darkroom Magazine. So, although I've never tried it, I can attest
to the fact that this is not a big leg pulling exercise. I know I saved the
issue so as soon as I have a chance I'll dig around and see if I can find
it.

Bryan