Subject: Re: [Leica] B&W film (long)
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 08:57:47 -0500

Bill-

thanks for taking the time and effort to put forth some (to me anyway)
insightful info...
I'll be picking up Anchell & Troop's book post haste!!
I just have to create some time to do more development experiments! And
convince the sife that the chemicals won't endanger the household- now, I
develop at the New England School of Photography, where I clean the gang
room enlargers in exchange for access....

Related question;  What reels are folks using for 35mm development-? I
really like the reels at NESOP; they have two prongs that catch the films
holes making it extremely easy to roll em up. Are these "Hewes reels"?
At home I have the plastic type and really don't like them. Next I'll be
investing in some one and two reel tanks and reels for 35 and 120...

Anybody selling any tanks/reels?

thanks,
Bob Keene