Subject: Re: [Leica] M carrying case
From: pchefurka@plaintree.com
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 99 16:30:26 -0500

Doh!  In my previous message I said the Nova 1, but it was the Nova Mini that I
meant.  Nice small bag.

Paul

Author:  <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us > at internet
Date:    2/16/99 12:07 PM

Hp35@aol.com wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a good carrying case for a M system with 2 or 3 prime
> lenses. I have tried the Domke F-803 camera satchel but I don't feel it
> protects the
> equipment well enough, as the padding is rather thin. I am looking for a
> small, well padded bag that fits the M system well without advertising Leica
> inside.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Steve Brauner

Lowepro Nova Mini for camera with lens that could be a 135 and 2 other
lenses with pouch in front for film and netted pouches on sides, pouch
in lid. Has loops for your belt as well as strap. Nice padding with
possibility of modification. Leicalike for me.
Mark Rabiner