Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom Survey
From: Mikael von Numers <mnumers@abo.fi>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 10:29:09 -0800

Sorry to be late with the information, but you kan add also me to the
darkroom list. I use a Leitz Focomat V35 with 40/2.8 Focotar with a
variocontrast module. I develope my films in the kitchen and use Ilfosol
S developer. My most used films are Ilford HP5+ and Ilford Delta 100.
During the last few years I have been using Ilford multigrade FB paper.

regards
Mikael von Numers