Subject: Re: [Leica] Do not like 75mm framelines
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 20:54:03 -0400

Ray:

You can get up the 90mm lines by modifying one of the bayonet tabs on the
75mm.  It is the width of these that set the frame lines.  Comparing my 75
to the 90mm, the tab to the right of the red dot while the lens is facing
down is shorter on the 90mm.  I guess all you have to do is file a bit off
the 75's tab  to make your 90mm frame come up.  this may not be the answer
you wanted though since it involves modifying the lens mount on your 75mm.
Maybe Walt can confirm this.

Regards,

Robert

 too many times in the heat of shooting frame my subject beyond the 75mm