Subject: [Leica] Re: Ed Kowaleski
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 14:32:02 -0800

Ed, you just brought it home. This is what, for me, photography is about.
Everything you said brought back deep rooted memories. All of the stuff you
talked about, I've done, almost exactly the same way. Throughout the 60's,
I shot Pan-X and KB14 and developed in Rodinal 1:100. I had a Valoy, a 1C
and a D2. I used to make very large prints from roll paper as you did.
Developed in a shallow, long, tray. I rolled the print from one side to the
other (rolled it up one way, then back the other way.) There is indeed a
mystique and poetry about this kind of  darkroom work (and photography.)

Thanks for the memories Ed,

Jim