Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M5
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 16:26:03 EST

In a message dated 2/15/99 1:44:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, tc-lnc@u-
picardie.fr writes:

<< what applies to the SL/SL2 also applies to the M5 which is a great
 but obsolete M camera! >>
Well, obsolete is a matter of opinion. There is nothing wrong with a CdS
meter. It gets somewhat sluggish under low light levels. However, check the
relative sensitivities of the M5 and the M6. I don't have the data in front of
me but, as I recall, there is not much difference. I'll look up the meter
ranges for them and post later unless someone else does it first.
Bob Figlio