Subject: Re: [Leica] Elmarit-R 35-70/2.8 ASPH available soon!
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 08:15:24 -0400

Pascal:

You mean you haven't gotten your motor drive yet?  I am getting one today
and it does six frames per second.  My local dealer has an EOS 1n coming in
on trade today and I may buy it for a project I am doing on snowboard
racing.  I have the Leica to EOS adapter and plan to use it with my 400mm
APO-Telyt.  It should work fine and when I am done I can easily sell the
EOS as they rarely come up on the used market.

Regards,

Robert