Subject: RE: [Leica] Winter Games Photography in Newfoundland
From: "Tim Atherton" <timphoto@nt.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 20:16:14 -0700

All that Eric says is true, but that aside, have you realised that Ted is
probably closer to Mexico City than St. John's Newfoundland - this is one
damn big country (The Northwest Territories splits in two in April, and I
believe each half will still be bigger than Texas).

My trusty Canadian Tyre Road Atlas lists the distance from Victoria to St.
John's as 4381 miles (converted from Km)!

Now I'd better get my flame proof long johns on.

Tim Atherton,