Subject: Re: [Leica] Best price M6 ??
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 22:22:43 +0100

Hej Anders,

The price you saw at Schiphol is good. There are also some good mail order
places:

Foto Hobby in Frankfurt: http://www.foto-hobby.de/
and the Leica Shop in Vienna: http://www.leicashop.at/

Both of these places have good prices on new and second-hand equipment, well
below what you have to pay in Scandinavia. One possible exception is Photo AV,
Holbergsgade in central Copenhagen. But I would try the two shops above first.
You can also check Fieldgrass & Gale or Robert White in the UK; I do not have
their numbers handy, but if you buy an issue of either Practical Photography or
Amateur Photographer, you will see their ads. I have purchased Leica items from
both and been satisfied.

Nathan

Anders Johansson wrote:

> Where do I find the best price of the M6 in Europe today? Here in Sweden the
> normal price ot the new TTL is approx 21000 SEK (approx 2700$) but I saw a
> good offer at Schipol in Amsterdam the other day - 4199 NLG or 2200$. Thanks
> for information!
> Anders

- --
Nathan Wajsman