Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Re: INformation needed
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 12:58:47 -700

On 14 Feb 99, Harrison McClary wrote, at least in part:

> Sunday, February 14, 1999, Roger wrote:
> > Well, yes, but you *are* subscribed under the iname domaine.
>
> But  I  am not  subscribed  under  harrison@jnlcom.com an address I use
> sometimes to post to the list.

I gotcha now. Still, as posted in response to Jim's comment that it
has always been this way, I think it would be better otherwise. If
you wish to post under multiple addresses, you could subscribe
under multiple addresses. That's why there are some dupes in the
list now, I'm sure. That, plus it enables one to receive the list at
multiple addresses.
- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

     Do not go where the path may lead, go instead
     where there is no path and leave a trail.
               -- Ralph Waldo Emerson