Subject: [Leica] Re: INformation needed
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 08:07:11 -700

On 14 Feb 99, Dan Cardish wrote, at least in part:

> As you may recall when you posted a message to the Hasselblad list from a
> non-subscribed address, it was sent to me first.  All messages to the HUG
> from non list members are routed to me for approval first.  I have to
> manually accept/reject them.

Yep, and that's fine. You have control over who as a non-
subscriber gets through. Most lists merely return the post to the
poster if he is not subscribed.

BTW, a "who leica-users digest" returns the identical list of
subscribers as a "who leica-users" inquiry leading me to believe
that the digest subscribers are, indeed, included with the regular
"leica-users" subscription list. If so, the total subscribers are as
previously stated.

Brian, are you listening? Clarify, please.
- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

     Thought for the day: