Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: INformation needed
From: Harrison McClary <mcclary@iname.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 08:41:14 -0600

Sunday, February 14, 1999, Roger wrote:
> My take here, Jim, is that it should not be that way. I don't think
> that other lists to which I subscribe, are that way, Rollei
> excepted, of course, since it, too, is Brian's. Submini-L list, for
> sure, is not. How 'bout it Dan, is Hassy List so enabled?

Roger,

As  long  as someone has the leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us address
they  can  post  to the list. They do not have to be a subscriber.  Of
course they would get no answers unless sent privately.

I frequently post from my office e-mail account since I can't send from
the  office  using  my  earthlink  address...earthlink  does not allow
relaying  from  one  server  to another.  I never had any trouble even
though I was not subscribed from that account.

The  lack of ability to relay or whatever it is called is the reason I
got  the  iname  e-amil.   I really do not like the server we have the
office  e-mail  with...sometimes  I  feel a snail mail would go faster
than their system.

Best regards,
 Harrison                          mailto:mcclary@iname.com
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto