Subject: [Leica] 700 list members?
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 20:21:05 -700

Nah! As of this afternoon, majordomo reported that there were
322 on the Leica-Users List and 14 on the Leica2 List. There are
duplicates (not many), so the grand total is something slightly
less than 336.

You guys must really like that [Leica] tag in the subject line,
otherwise you'd all be with the 12 of us on Leica2.
- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

     Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased
     at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God!
     I know not what course others may take; but as for me,
     give me liberty or give me death!
               -- Patrick Henry