Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG Darkroom User Survey
From: Mary & Stan Kephart <kephartol@att.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 99 18:10:56 -0500

>At the latest count, there were 39 darkroom users in the LUG.  It works out
>to just over 5.5 percent of the group.

Hi,

I don't know whether I'm in the count.  I have a newly furbished
darkroom.  It measures a whopping 10X6 feet, 4' sink with hot and cold
water, a good ventilation fan and a Leitz V35 enlarger with color head,
although I'm doing only B&W.  It's a real joy to work there!  I use so
far only double plastic tanks with reels, which are much easier to load
standing at the counter than sitting on the floor of our shower!  Thanks
for asking.

MK