Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG Darkroom User Survey
From: Michael Gardner <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 17:01:25 -0500

D Khong wrote:

> At the latest count, there were 39 darkroom users in the LUG.  It works out
> to just over 5.5 percent of the group.
>
> Dan K.

  Another procrastinator revealed!  I do a lot of black & white work in 35mm, 2
1/4, and some 4x5.  I use the earlier Zone VI enlarger (based on the Beseler
45MXT chassis) with Zone VI cold light head with Zone VI cold light
stabilizer.  I have Schneider Componon-S lenses in 80mm, 100 and 135.
I print reference prints and prints for magazine reproduction on Ilford
multigrade IV RC paper.  All display prints are printed on either Ilford
Multigrade fiber base or Agfa Classic fiberbase paper.  I print for several
other photographers who don't have their own darkrooms.
I'm in the process of converting a larger space into a new darkroom that will
give me room to build a larger sink to use larger trays and add a second
enlarger.  My tentative plan has been to add the current Zone VI enlarger with
VC cold light head and turn my Beseler into a color enlarger for printing
Ilfochromes.
Mike Gardner