Subject: [Leica] My new web page
From: "Gerry Walden" <photos@gerrywalden.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 18:37:00 -0000

I am pleased to be able to tell you that my web site is up and running
although not finished yet.   Please don't email me at this stage with any
criticism and faults as we know there is a lot to iron out but at least we
are getting there.   I just wanted you to know it was there and to let you
(I hope) enjoy the black & white photos that are there so far.   Some of the
images are Leica, the rest are Canon EOS1 as I haven't long had the M6.   If
anyone wants specific information on any image I will do my best!

You can get to it on www.gerrywalden.freeserve.co.uk/index.html (I don't
think this is a hyperlink!)

Best wishes

Gerry