Subject: Re: [Leica] new in group m2/m3
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 06:57:21 -0800

Carlos Blanco wrote:

>     Hi, my name is Carlos Blanco, I'm >from Argentina  and I'm new in the
>group. I have recently bought a M2 with a Summicron 50  1:2 all for
>$1300.>>>>

Hello Carlos,.

Welcome Leica friend from Argentina glad you could join us. I'll just be
part of the welcoming committee and leave the answers to your questions to
other more learned members.

No apology necessary for your comment: <<<thank you and forgive me for my
indian-like  english>>>> It's just fine.  Actually the LUG is such an
international group of many languages you'll find some of us whos' mother
tongue is English isn't written very brilliantly at times. :) :) So not
worry.:)

However, glad to have you along and look forward to your involvement.

Ted Grant
Victoria, BC CANADA