Subject: [Leica] Trip to Italy
From: Bill Grimwood <bgrim@garply.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 09:44:40 -0600

I will be going on vacation to Italy (and I know that is not America) ( I
have learned my lesson well)  ( all in good fun) in a few weeks, 4 days in
Rome and 4 days in Florence.  Can anyone recommend some good Leica dealers?
 I am always looking for a good piece of used equipment.  Is the exchange
rate good?

I think my equipment will be as follows:  2 M bodies,  21mm, Tri Elmar, 50
Noctilux, and 90 Elmarit and a small flash.  Do any of you have been there
have any other recommendations.  Are tourists allowed to make photos inside
the buildings of the Vatican?  This will be a  new experience for me as I
have only been to the Italian Alps.

Is there any crime problem I need to be especially aware of?

Thanks in advance

Bill Grimwood