Subject: Re: [Leica] Dealer Recommendation
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 00:01:35 -0500

At 07:34 PM 1999-02-11 -0800, Bryan Caldwell wrote:

>When the Digilux was about to come out I sent several Emails to Tamarkin and
>each one was promptly returned. I've also requested literature on a couple
>things via Email. The Email wasn't returned (my requests didn't really ask
>for Email replies) but within a week I had the literature in my (regular)
>mailbox.

Well, I have purchased one hell of a lot more than you have from Tamarkin
but, nonetheless, nine E-mails and not an acknowledgement, counts for
something.  This guys are slugs:  they ask YOU questions about something
they cannot identify, and you tell them, and they haven't even the courtesy
to say, "thank you".

John Van Stelten and Ken Ruth answer E-mails, so I guess this foolishness
doesn't persist in the repair business.  But, with dealers, they don't
answer E-mails.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!