Subject: Re: [Leica] Tina Manley at the University of La Verne
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 11:00:36 -0800

Hey Tina,

Super.  We're trying to organize a bus to bring people up from San
Diego.  Only Leica shooters need apply.  'course we'll sit in the back
and ask prepared questions such as:

"Ms Manley, what kind of camera do you use??"

And, of course,

"Que es su F/stop favorita."

And,

"How much scotch do you pack for a two week trip?"

We'll be prepared, never fear!  And we're working on bringing people up
from Tijuana, too.  Todo en la familia, por su puesto.

donal
- --
Donal Philby
San Diego