Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicaflex price drops
From: "JeffS" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 10:34:15 -0700

At the last photo swap meet that I attended, I had the opportunity to
purchase a very nice SL, probably in Ex++ condition. Asking price was $380,
but this particular dealer knocked off $300 from a $900 view camera without
much fuss, and I would have expected him to sell that SL for more like $275.
So far as I could see, I was the only one who was eyeing it at all.

Jeff