Subject: [Leica] web page upadate - 3 stories
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 10:48:25 -0600

For those interested, I have put three photo stories on my web page.

A salute to labor day with black and white portraits of workers of various
types. Sort of inspired by Dr. Erich Solomon.

A story about a woman who works in a nursing home, dresses up like a lady
bug and is a real dynamo.

And the third story is about a boy who has osteogenesis imperfecta -
brittle bone disease. He has broken over 200 bones before his parents lost
count. Thirty-five just being born! His bones are like chalk. But the pain
is just as intense as average people's breaks. He's a motivational speaker
at age 13 in various churches, and just a cool kid to be around. A more
positive, happy kid you won't find anywhere.

Anyway, it's rather graphics intensive, so it might be a bit slow on
download. Hope it might inspire others to get out and do something serious
(or fun) with their cameras.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive.