Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Sandy's Rapidwinder
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 11:26:23 -0500

Ted,

I completely agree with your last statement.  I am hoping to get the Tom A.
Rapidwinder (wish I could afford two) when I get my income tax refund this
year.  However, in the great frozen north, even the Rapidwinder costs almost
$700.

When is our dollar going to get healthy again??????

Ken
Oakville, ON