Subject: [Leica] another M6 HM TTL!
From: "Hoyen ~simontart~" <simontart@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 05:17:44 EST

Count me in.  I for one appreciate being privileged by an early offer on
the LUG before the item is posted on eBay or Usenet.  I do the same when
I have something for sale... but sometimes having to wait until Fridays
is a bit of a pain.  Besides, for the people that don't want to see
sale/wanted ads during the rest of the week... isn't there a way you can
kill these messages by filtering the subject line?

On Tue, 9 Feb 1999 18:25:53 -0800, Bryan Caldwell