Subject: Re: [Leica] another M6 HM TTL!
From: Dennis Painter <dpainter@bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 21:48:55 -0800

Bryan Caldwell wrote:

> I, for one, think the "Friday" restriction on for sale items should be
> re-thought. It's great from the buyers perspective to know that for sale
<snip>

There has never been a restriction on posting for sale on Friday only.
It was suggested that FS be posted on Friday so buyers could be sure to
check Friday postings.  There is nothing wrong with posting on other
days except you might get missed by Friday buyers.

I think the only problem now is the big fuss (like this posting) over
"Friday Only"

Dennis