Subject: Re: [Leica] 35 & 2 1/4 Scanners
From: Harrison McClary <mcclary@iname.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 12:27:58 -0600

>  The next problem is finding a dual scanner that
>is affordable.   The Nikon 4500AF is over $5000.
>
>I would appreciate input and direction from LUGGERS on this dilemna.
>
>Thank you,
>
>Bob Bedwell

AGFA DuoScan.  Does reflective and transparent media up to 10x 12 or
something like that.  We have one at the office...does a pretty good job,
not as nice as my sprint scan, but it will do an 8x10 transparency if you
have one to scan.  I forget the price but it is less than the Nikon 4500 by
at least $2000 - $2500 I think.

Harrison
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
book: http://www.volmania.com