Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re[2]: The digital darkroom
From: Harrison McClary <mcclary@iname.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 21:58:12 -0600

Sunday, February 07, 1999, Jeff wrote:
> See!  Yet another thing you get for your Noctilux dollar!  Shoot at f/1.0, and
> you get negatives with a built-in four-corner burn.
>
> And to think some people call that an optical imperfection...

Jeff,

Thanks  for pointing this out...I have been trying to put my finger on
why  I  like my noctilux so much......besides being able to shoot on a
moonless  midnight  in  the  middle of a dust storm hand held......and
THIS IS IT...less time in the darkroom!!! :)

Best regards,
 Harrison                          mailto:mcclary@iname.com
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com