Subject: Re: [Leica] Tamarkin
From: TEXWORKER@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 10:33:24 EST

I am a very satisfied customer.  I have spent mucho dollars and have had a few
mistakes.  The mistakes were corrected immediately and in one case although
the mistake was not discovered for some three or four weeks, Eric Bohman in
New York apologized and immediately a replacement was sent.  I like this
personal service from someone I have never had the pleasure of meeting.

Clifton Caldwell