Subject: Re: [Leica] dropped my binoculars
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 05:24:39 EST

My son dropped mine while mountain climbing and the left back part of the tube
was broken off.  Prism was also cracked and the lens scratched.  He was not a
Leica person and took them to the local Leica dealer in San Antonio.  They
were sent in and the reply came back to expensive to repair and he bought me a
new pair.  These  10x20 were several years old and of the green variety.  I
don't whether they were collectable or not..

Good luck,