Subject: [Leica] Jonathan Kott in Hong Kong
From: "James R. Nelon" <JNelon@netvigator.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 1999 15:24:33 +0800

> If there are any Hong Kong LUGgers out there who would like to shoot some of the local

sites, Ray Tai and I are planning to do so on Monday. That night (or
maybe Tuesday bight) we're going to take in a slide show or two and then
dinner at the Hong Lok Yuen Country Club's Cjinese restaurant. Let me
know if anyone is free.

Jim

(There's still time to fly in from, let's say, London, Brussels,
Victoria, New York, Plano, Sacramanto . . .)

- --
James R. Nelon
Hong Kong, China
http://home.netvigator.com/~jnelon